Russell Street Graduate Residence
4 Russell Street, Cambridge CB2 1HT
Russell Street is the College's purpose-built graduate residence. It features 66 en-suite study bedrooms arranged round a large central courtyard. Situated just off Hills Road and close to the Downing site, this residence is popular with those based at Addenbrooke's and city-centre sites.
- Purpose-built self-catering residence
- 66 en-suite rooms for single students including 2 wheelchair accesible rooms,10 duplex rooms and 45 recently refurbished stanard rooms
- Large kitchen-dinner with oven, stove, microwave and fridge-freezers per 5 students
- On-site laundry (paying)
- Large courtyard garden
- Covered cycle racks
- Very limited car parking (2 spaces)
- Internet available in all rooms.
- 15 Minutes’ walk from College
- 5-10 minutes’ walk to the Railway Station
- Convenient for the Downing Site, Tennis Court Road, and Trumpington Street areas
- Co-Op and Tesco Express supermarkets
- A number of good pubs
- Various take-away outlets and restaurants
- 5 minutes walk to Public Swimming Pool, Sports Centre and Botanic Gardens
Rent rates per quarter for 2016-17
£1,599 - £1,621 including water, electricity, gas and broadband.