South Green Lodge
South Green Lodge Graduate Residence
South Green Road, Cambridge CB3 9JR
Situated in a quiet residential area close to the College's sports ground and squash courts, this residence offers self-catering accommodation for 28 students single students arranged in five houses for 4 - 6. Each house has its own kitchen, bathroom and WC, with two common rooms within the complex for use by all.
- Kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, fridge and washing machine in each house, with freezers and additional fridges shared between houses.
- One full bathroom with bath and over-tub shower per house, plus additional WC
Bedrooms furnished with single bed, study desk, wardrobe and dresser
- Communal lounge with TV and table football for use by all residents in House 5.
- Large communal garden at the back of the house
- Limited car parking at the front
- Internet available in all rooms
- 15 Minutes’ walk from College
- 10 minutes’ walk to the University Library
- Next to the College playing fields
Next to Grantchester Meadows, a popular walking, cycling and running area
- Co-op Supermarket
- Local butcher
- A number of good pubs
- Local pharmacy
Rent rates per quarter for 2016-17
- £1,452 including water, gas, electricity and broadband