Important things to attend to
Once you have met all the conditions of your offer there are some very important things that need doing, if at all possible before before you arrive in Cambridge, in order to ease your arrival
Graduate Student checklist
Essential tasks to do before you arrive
- Complete the Student Registration exercise and set up your student computing account.
- Find out about your University computing accounts. and College IT arrangements.
- Apply for a College internet connection - click here to go to the College Computing pages
- Complete the Medical Questionnaire (sent to your @cam email in late September) and return to Dee Williams
- Complete the Graduate Finance Form with your funding arrangements and bank details
- Prepare for Matriculation - buy a gown and take a colour photocopy of your passport (or other photo ID) to bring with you
- Sign-up for the Matriculation Dinner on 9 October usng this form by Friday 22nd September.
- Cambridgeshire Constabulary have issued a letter and checklist to help you with safety and security as a student in Cambridge.
Information you should read before you arrive
Take a look at the College Library pages
Find out more about the College's Catering facilities.
Read about the College Chapel and support from the Chaplain. Download and complete the Chapel and Chaplaincy questonnaire
Check out the College clubs and societies. Click here for a list of what's available.