Graduate accommodation policy
- The College provides accommodation for many graduates. Graduate accommodation is located at sites other than the Main College Site and St Chad’s.
- The College aims to offer accommodation to all new full-time graduate students who have been officially admitted by the University by 1 September. Those applying later in the academic year may be offered accommodation if there are vacancies available.
- The College offers the possibility of accommodation to all PhD graduates for the statutory 9 terms of their degree. This is strictly subject to availability.
- Students taking up accommodation must sign a tenancy agreement commencing on the Monday a week and 1 day prior to the start of Michalemas Full Term.
- Graduates must give 3 months’ advance notice of leaving the accommodation. Those finishing in June or July must give the appropriate notice.
- Tenancy agreements encompass the normal tenets of social behaviour.
- Non-payment of bills, including accommodation fees can result in eviction. Failure to settle bills can result in the withholding of the right to graduate.
- At the moment the College has no properties to accommodate graduate students and their families.
The College's Occupancy Conditions and a sample Tenancy Agreement are available for download from the right side bar.