Previous online images
Please click on the links below to see previous online images.
- Michaelmas Term 2014: Queens' Lane.
- Long vacation 2014: College Choir of 1900.
- Easter Term 2014: the Master that never was: Peter Fisher.
- Lent Term 2014: student spending in the 1670s.
- Michaelmas Term 2013: Sherlock, Eachard, Hoadly and Woodlark Roads in Cambridge.
- Long vacation 2013: The Lightfoot Society, a College debating Society.
- Easter Term 2013: College Accounts for the 1812-1813 period, when C. W. Burrell was Bursar.
- Lent Term 2013: Edwin Sandys, Master between 1849 and 1853; subsequently imprisoned in the Tower of London before holding the bishophrics ecclesiastical positions in Worcester, London, and York.
- Michaelmas Term 2012: The College Chapel.
- Long vacation 2012: The College's Coat of Arms.
- Easter Term 2012: The College's 1929 May Ball. May Balls are a great Cambridge tradition with many Colleges holding Balls throughout the year.
- Lent Term 2012: W. H. S. Jones, former Dean, Steward, Bursar and President, nicknamed 'Malaria Jones' for his theory that malaria was responsible for the decline of the Greek and Roman empires.
- Michaelmas Term 2011: College Boat Club, with particular reference to a race from 1926.
- Long vacation 2011: Sir William Dawes, Master of the College in the 18th century and Vice-Chancellor of the University.
- Easter Term 2011: The foundation of the College in 1473.
- Lent Term 2011: The changing face of the College's Main Court.
- Michaelmas Term 2010: Seals: the mark of an authentic document.
- Long Vacation 2010: Thomas Sherlock, Master of the College from 1714-1719 and later Bishop of London.