The Annual Fund's Impact
We are delighted to thank the 700 donors who supported our Annual Fund in 2017-18, and share with everyone a few examples of what their generosity has meant for our students over the past year.
In the year to June, the Annual Fund received donations from all sections of the alumni community, across seven decades of matriculation and living in 15 countries. Their gifts had a direct impact on hundreds of our students and resulted in benefits for everyone who calls St Catharine’s home. The Annual Fund supported a broad range of causes, including:
• Provision of 90 undergraduate Entrance Bursaries and funding for seven graduate (MPhil and PhD) bursaries
• 55 Annual Fund Sports Bursaries for students playing 27 sports at College and/or University level
• Grants to support language courses, internships and electives
• Support for the College’s Graduate Symposium and International Women’s Day celebration
• Funds for the development of CatzConnect – the College’s forthcoming peer-to-peer networking and mentoring platform for students and alumni
• Funding for the College Library’s digitisation project, which is enabling free access for anyone, anywhere to our unique collections via the University Library website
These achievements were possible only with the support of our Members and friends – thank you to everyone who made a gift in 2017-18.
We need the Annual Fund to support these and other areas of College life in 2018-19. Please consider a donation that will be of immediate benefit to our students, no matter what its size. If you would like to support the Annual Fund, please visit our donation pages. To find out more about the Annual Fund, please feel welcome to contact Mr Guy Lawrenson, Senior Development Executive: email@example.com or +44 (0)1223 338334.