Please tell us how you will pay for your Tuition Fees
You are paying your fees from your own funds
You will receive a loan from Student finance England or equivalent
Your fees are paid by a department, embassy, ocmpany or other external funding body
If your circumstances fit with neither of the options above, please explain below

If you are expecting an external organisation (e.g. a University department, an embassy, a government organisation) to pay some or all of your tuition fee and you need the College to invoice them directly, you need to submit an official sponsor letter from your sponsor to the College which confirms the following;

  • your name and CRS ID

  • your course of study

  • the amount which the sponsor is agreeing to pay on your behalf

  • any reference/award number which your sponsor requires to be included in the invoice

  • postal or email address for the invoice to be sent to

  • the duration of the sponsorship ( e.g. for one year only or the dates of the entire course of study)

  • a contact name and email address of the sponsor

You can upload your letter below or email to Please note, we need to receive your letter by September 15. 

One file only.
20 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, eps, tif, pict, psd, txt, rtf, html, odf, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, xml, avi, mov, mp3, mp4, ogg, wav, bz2, dmg, gz, jar, rar, sit, svg, tar, zip.