86 and 88 Chesterton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1ER
Two houses in north central Cambridge, close to the river offerring accommodation in single rooms for 17 students. No. 88 also features a self-contained, two-person flat.
86 Chesterton Road
- Two large rooms with bay windows and fireplaces
- One en-suite room with kitchinette
- One two-room set with sleeping area and seperate study
- 4 standard rooms
Two bathrooms (one with full bath tub), plus additional WC
- Large double kitchen with washing machine
- Large common room
- Patio at rear shared with 88 Chesterton Road
88 Chesterton Road
- 1 self-contained flat with bedroom, libing are, bathroom and kitchinette
- 5 standard rooms with washbasin
- 4 large rooms with showers
- Two bathrooms, plus additional shower room and WC
- Large double kitchen and dining area/common room
- Utlitiy room with washing machines and tubmle driers
- Patio at rear shared with 86 Chesterton Road
- Two car parking spaces are available at the rear.
- Located a mile from the main College site, with easy cycling routes to central and west Cambridge
- Close to the river and St Catharine's boathouse
- Opposite a Co-Op with a variety of other shops, cafes and banks nearby
Rent rates per quarter for 2017-18
Single rooms: £1,631 - £1,755 including water, electricity, gas and broadband.
Flat: £2,774 including water, electricity, gas and broadband.