Formal Halls are available on Wednesday and Sunday nights during Full Term. There will also be a Super Hall on a Friday once a month.
The MCR run a graduate formal hall on a Thursday night. This is managed by themselves, please see their website for more details.
Members of the College and their guests attending Formal Hall are required to abide by the following Formal Hall Code of Behaviour.
To book Undergraduate formal halls please login to your Upay Account, click on the bookings tab and follow the instructions on the screen. The cost of the booking will be added to your college bill. Once a booking has been made it cannot be cancelled.
Formal hall bookings will close at 1pm on the following days:
- Tuesday for a Wednesday formal
- Thursday for a Friday formal
- Friday for a Sunday formal
- You must bring your University Card with you to a formal hall to gain entry to the dinner. No card will mean no entry.
- Members must enter the Formal Hall with all their guests at the same time.
- Grace Readers: to gain your free entitlement to a formal hall, please book in as normal and the cost will be deducted from your account.
- All attendees must abide by the Code of Behaviour.
- Under 16 year olds are not permitted and prior permission must be sought from the Catering and Conference Operations Manager for any person aged between 16 and 18. No one under the age of 18 are permitted to consume alcohol at Formal Halls.
If you have any problems, want to amend or cancel a booking please contact email@example.com