86 Chesterton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1ER
House in north central Cambridge, close to the river offering accommodation in single rooms for 8 students.
- Two large rooms with bay windows and fireplaces
- One en-suite room with kitchenette
- One two-room set with sleeping area and separate study
- 4 standard rooms
Two bathrooms (one with full bath tub), plus additional WC
- Large double kitchen with washing machine
- Large common room
- Patio at rear shared with 88 Chesterton Road
- Located a mile from the main College site, with easy cycling routes to central and west Cambridge
- Close to the river and St Catharine's boathouse
- Opposite a Co-Op with a variety of other shops, cafes and banks nearby
Rent in 2018/19: £1,751 - £1,846 per quarter including water, electricity, gas and broadband.