11 Harvey Road, CB1 2ET
A large Victorian house just off Parker's Piece, this is our most central accommodation with the largest rooms. The residence contains a mixture of large single and double bedrooms, plus three self-contained flats. As a house typical of its era its features include open fireplaces, deep skirtings, picture rails, panelled doors, and sash windows.
- Very large ground floor room (6.95m x 4.90m) with exposed timber floor, large square bay window to front aspect and open brick fireplace.
- Large ground floor room (4.68m x 4.93m) with large square bay window to front aspect and tiled fireplace
- 6 Double/large single Bedrooms (25-28m sq) and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors.
- Modern contemporary Kitchen with range of matching base and wall cabinets, integrated appliances comprising double oven, 5 gas burners, extractor fan and dishwasher., plus kitchinette on 2nd floor
- Large dining room/common room with with exposed timber floor, open fireplace and large square bay window overlooking the garden.
- Large walled garden and covered cycle store
- Please note that all rooms have double beds. Students will need to provide their own duvet, pillow and bed linens
- Just off Hills Road, near Parker's Piece making it our most central residence
- Easy access to railway station,bus and cycle routes to Cambridge Biomedical campus
- 5 minute walk to railway station
- 10 minute walk to central Cambridge
- Close to a number of supermarkets, pubs and bars
- 2 minutes from Fenner's cricket ground and Parkside swimming pool
Rent 2019/20: Flats £3,202 - £3,854 Rooms £1,882 to £2,149 per quarter