You must be a St Catharine's Fellow, student or staff member to view the full calendar of events and signed in with your Raven account using 'My account' accessed via the menu at the top of this page.
Please note that all the any updates should be submitted by email to the General Administrators.
- Use the date field to jump ahead (selecting a date will show any events occurring after that point)
- Use the 'event type' or 'attendee type' filters to check for relevant events
- Click on an event to visit the corresponding event page, where you can select 'add to calendar' to transfer the details to an Apple, Google, Microsoft or Yahoo calendar. This function will adjust the time of the event according to the timezone chosen for your personal calendar.
- Alternatively, you can download an .ics file to import all events, which is compatible with an even wider range of calendars. This is pre-set to support personal calendars on Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- Once you are signed in, you can also download the calendar for 2021-22 as an Excel file and the calendar for 2022-23.