Follow the instructions below to print from your MacOS device to the College printers and photocopiers, using your DS-Print credit.
For an overview of the DS-Print service at St Catherine's College, see the Printing & photocopying information page.
- Computer running Apple macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later
- Administrative rights on your device, to install the DS-Print service & drivers
- CRSID account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), for authentication
- A network connection (usually the eduroam Wi-Fi network)
- DS-Print printing credit (£5 granted at the beginning of each term. For more information on topping up your account, please see the Printing & photocopying overview.
Use the link at the foot of this section to find step-by-step instructions on printing from a MacOS device.
You will need to download, unzip and install the Print Deploy Client when prompted. You will also need the name of the printer you wish to print to.
|A3 & A4 (Colour)
|Konica bizhub C450i
|Lower Woodlark computer room
|HP LaserJet M506
|St Chad's computer room
|HP LaserJet M554