Follow the instructions below to start printing from your Windows device to the College printers and photocopiers, using your DS-Print credit.
For an overview of the DS-Print service at St Catherine's College, please see the Printing & photocopying information page.
- Computer running Microsoft Windows 8, 10 or 11.
- Administrative rights on your device, to install the DS-Print service & drivers
- CRSID account (e.g. email@example.com), for authentication
- A network connection (usually the eduroam Wi-Fi network)
- DS-Print printing credit (£5 granted at the beginning of each term. For more information on topping up your account, please see the Printing & photocopying overview.
Use the link at the foot of this section to find step-by-step instructions on printing from a Windows device.
You will need to download, unzip and install the Print Deploy Client when prompted. You will also need the name of the printer you wish to print to.
|Printer Name||Type||Printer Location|
|Caths_FindMe (Mobility)||A3 & A4 (Colour)||Shakeshaft Library|
|Caths_UWdlk (Mobility)||A4 (Colour)||Lower Woodlark computer room|
|Caths_Chads (Mobility)||A4 (Colour)||St Chad's computer room|