St Catharine’s College (affectionately known as ‘Catz’) is a welcoming, thriving and vibrant academic community of approximately 1,000 students, Fellows and staff located in the heart of Cambridge.
As a College of the University of Cambridge, we are dedicated to academic excellence and to recruiting the most able students, whatever their backgrounds, to join our teaching and research community.
Achieving our goals is made possible thanks to our friendly and welcoming community of staff who work across our different departments.
Scroll down to find a list of our current job vacancies at St Catharine's.
Here at St Catharine’s we are committed to providing a wide range of benefits to our staff, to reward and support them while working with us. Watch our video below to find out more.
The staff benefits available to all contracted (permanent and fixed term) staff are as follows:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annual leave year, in addition to Public Holidays for full time employees. This will be adjusted on a pro rata basis for part-time employees.
- Full training will be provided along with access to a range of professional development opportunities.
- A meal allowance giving a free lunch for use in the College dining hall on working days (when on main site).
- Access to a pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Access to the College’s Cycle to Work scheme.
- Free use of a small on-site gym.
- Access to comprehensive wellbeing support/employee assistance.
- Free life assurance (death in service) benefit with probate and bereavement support.
- Option to purchase access to a private health care scheme.
- Depending on performance, the option to be nominated for the staff recognition scheme. Watch a brief video explaining the scheme.
For information about how we use any personal information you provide us with in the course of your application, please refer to the data protection statement for job applicants and candidates for election to College Fellowships.
Our Equal Opportunities statement can be found here.