This is the online booking system for supervision rooms at St Catharine’s College for the use of Fellows and supervisors only. On completion of this form, it will be forwarded to the appropriate person, who will then email you back to confirm. In general all requests should be submitted at least one week in advance of the event. We will endeavour to grant some late requests, where possible.
The Rooms and their Regulations
- Majority of the supervisions rooms are being offered to students to study or sit exams over the next 6 weeks. If you require a room please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find an available space
- A key to the room will need to be collected from the Porters' Lodge.
- The room can only be booked if St Catharine's students are amongst those being supervised.
- It is recommended to wear a face covering for indoor meetings lasting longer than 15 minutes, even when maintaining 1m social distancing. If you are not wearing face coverings during supervisions, a lateral flow test will need to be taken before the meeting.
- E3 and Wolfson 1 have the maximum capacity of 3 students without a face covering and 1 supervisor OR 5 students with a face covering and 1 supervisor.
- Wolfson 2 has the maximum capacity of 6 students without a face covering and 1 supervisor OR 1 supervisor and 9 students with a face covering mask.
- The Woodlark Supervision Room has a maximum capacity of 2 students with a face covering and 1 supervisor.
- Bookings are expected to be grouped into 3 ½ hour slots where possible – am, pm, evening – so a single supervisor owns the space across three one hour supervisions. Rooms will then be cleaned.
Please familiarise yourself with COVID-19 Protocol for use of College supervision rooms and Risk Assessments for supervision rooms.
Rooms are being booked by the General Admin team based in B1, please contact them at email@example.com if you have any questions.