This is the online booking system for supervision rooms at St Catharine’s College for the use of Fellows and supervisors only. On completion of this form, it will be forwarded to the appropriate person, who will then email you back to confirm. In general all requests should be submitted at least one week in advance of the event. We will endeavour to grant some late requests, where possible.
The Rooms and their Regulations
- A key to the room will need to be collected from the Porters' Lodge.
- The room can only be booked if St Catharine's students are amongst those being supervised.
- E3, Wolfson 1, Wolfson 2 and Wolfson 3 have the maximum capacity of 7 students and 1 supervisor.
- Please note; Woodlark room is not in use as a supervision room this term.
- During busy periods consecutive room bookings are common. Please be mindful of your booking time slot and avoid going over your allocated time. Please ensure you vacate the room to allow the next supervisor to begin their session on time.
Rooms are being booked by the Tutorial team based in C1, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.