This is the online booking system for supervision rooms at St Catharine’s College for the use of Fellows and supervisors only. On completion of this form, it will be forwarded to the appropriate person, who will then email you back to confirm. In general all requests should be submitted at least one week in advance of the event. We will endeavour to grant some late requests, where possible.
The Rooms and their Regulations
- A key to the room will need to be collected from the Porters' Lodge.
- The room can only be booked if St Catharine's students are amongst those being supervised.
- All students, staff, Fellows and visitors are expected to wear a face covering when using shared indoor facilities.
- E3, Wolfson 1, Wolfson 2 and Wolfson 3 have the maximum capacity of 4 students with a face covering and 1 supervisor
- Woodlark room have the maximum capacity of 2 people
- Bookings are expected to be grouped into 3 ½ hour slots where possible – am, pm, evening – so a single supervisor owns the space across three one hour supervisions. Rooms will then be cleaned.
Please familiarise yourself with COVID-19 Protocol for use of College supervision rooms and Risk Assessments for supervision rooms.
Rooms are being booked by the General Admin team based in B1, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.