The provisional programme of activities marking Black History Month at St Catharine's includes:
- Monday 12 October: Celebratory video launched, showcasing alumni, fellows, staff and students of African and Caribbean descent. Watch the video.
- Monday 12 October: Exhibition of library and archival material about the College's Black history in both the Library and McGrath Centre, accompanied by a showcase of books by Black authors, both historical and contemporary.
- Wednesday 21 October: Spoken word night (5–5.30pm for food, 5.30–6pm for the event). Watch the video.
- Wednesday 21–Wednesday 29 October: A collection of artwork by the College community will be exhibited in the Chapel. Visit the online preview.
- Sunday 25 October: Choral Evensong service live-streamed from the Chapel, with contributions from Black members of the College community. Check the Chapel's list of services for further details.
- Wednesday 28 October (7pm via Zoom): Self Care Forum for Black and BME students. Download the flyer to find out how to register.
- Thursday 29 October: Night Songs service live-streamed from the Chapel, with music by Black composers. Check the Chapel's list of services for further details.
- Friday 30 October: Film screening/watch party. Members of JCR can access via Facebook.
Arrangements may be subject to change at short notice.