Virtual Open Days: 17th-19th September 2020
The University and its Colleges have been working to provide online replacement provision for the open days. You can book free places on the university virtual open days (17-18 September). There will be plenty of information about St Catharine's (Catz) available, as well as talks and resources from across all colleges and departments.
As part of the open days, Catz would like to invite you to join Q&A sessions with our students and admissions tutors to ask us your questions, big or small. These will be divided into science and arts/humanities sessions and will run from Thursday 17 to Saturday 19 September.
All sessions will include current St Catharine's students as panellists, so you can ask them about their experiences of life at the college.
- 17th September, 3pm - Admissions Tutor (Sciences) Q&A - book here
- 18th September, 11am - Admissions Tutor (Arts) Q&A - book here
- 19th September, 11am - Admissions Tutor (Sciences) Q&A - book here
- 19th September, 12:30pm - Medicine webinar and Q&A - book here
- 19th September, 2pm - Admissions Tutor (Arts) Q&A - book here
- 19th September, 3:30pm - Sports, Societies and Music Q&A - book here
Video guides from St Catharine's staff and students
As part of our online provision for prospective students, one of our College's Admissions Tutors has recorded a series of talks, giving guidance on applying to the University of Cambridge and discussing the benefits of coming to St Catharine's. These videos answer many of the questions which prospective students ask us in person at the Open Days. You can find the videos here.