It is possible to pay College bills online, either on behalf of yourself or for someone else.
There are two different ways to pay your bill depending on if you have a UK or international bank account.
UK Bank Account Payments
International and Euro Payments
Students with international bank accounts and credit cards
Students with an international bank account or credit card (both euro and international) can pay their fees and deposits through PaytoStudy in their own currency, with no currency conversion fees and beneficial exchange rates. If you normally incur bank charges when paying from an overseas bank account to the College account, then you may find Pay to study is more economically favourable for you.
- No International sender/receiver fees
- Preferential exchange rates
- 24 hour online tracking of all payments
- 24 hour Customer Service
- Allows you to pay in your local currency & to a local bank account
- PaytoStudy also accept Alipay, Tenpay and UnionPay
If you choose to pay by another method of payment, which results in the College incurring bank charges, we will recover the cost from you.