The MA is conferred by right upon holders of the Cambridge BA Degree. You may be admitted to proceed to the MA not less than six years from the end of your first term of residence and provided that no supplicate for the degree of Master of Arts shall be submitted until the degree of Bachelor of Arts has been conferred.
Receiving your MA Degree
- You will be contacted by email in January of the year that you become eligible to receive your MA Degree, which traditionally takes place at the end of March.
- The closing date for MA applications is 1 March 2022.
- A £10 degree fee is payable whether you wish to graduate 'in person' or 'in absentia'.
- The earliest congregation at which graduands may proceed to the MA in 2022 is 25 March. If you are not able to attend on that date then you may apply to graduate at one of the College’s other degree ceremonies later in the year; you may also choose to graduate ‘in absentia’.
- You can book and pay for the MA Degree here: https://www.caths.cam.ac.uk/event/ma-degree-2022
- You may proceed to your MA at any of the other Congregations- 29 April 2022, 20 May 2022, 22 July 2022, or later.
- Please complete the webform for other ceremonies.
Please note the closing date 1 March 2022.