- The College provides accommodation for many postgraduates. Postgraduate accommodation is located at various sites away from the Main College Site.
- The College aims to offer accommodation to all new full-time postgraduate students in their first year, who have requested accommodation by 15th August and who have been officially admitted by the University by 1 September. In exceptional years e.g. where intake is high, we may be unable to achieve this aim. Those applying later in the academic year, or for just one term may be offered accommodation subject to availability only.
- Although the College is unfortunately not able to offer accommodation to all its postgraduate students for the entire duration of their study at Cambridge, we will do our best to take into account and respond to students' individual needs.
- Students taking up accommodation must sign an occupancy agreement before moving into their accommodation prior to the start of Michaelmas Full Term.
- Postgraduates must give 3 months’ advance notice of leaving the accommodation. Those finishing in June or July must give the appropriate notice.
- Occupancy agreements encompass the normal tenets of social behaviour.
- Non-payment of bills, including accommodation fees can result in eviction. Failure to settle bills can result in the withholding of the right to graduate.
- At the moment the College has no properties to accommodate postgraduate students and their families.